This is the photo we sent to China for Josiah's dossier. Another round of tripod photography for our family! That's what happens when you put things off and find yourself down to the wire. My life with four, soon-to-be five kids is crazy and most days I feel like a referee instead of a mother, but I love this life! I wouldn't trade it for anything. We are so excited to bring Josiah home, to see how his little personality will fit into this bunch, to see him loved and thriving.
We just got word that our dossier was submitted to the CCAA on October 29, 2007. We won't know our official log in date and may not ever get an official log in date. The submission date begins the countdown to travel for our family. From this point it could be 10-17 weeks for our Letter Seeking Confirmation (LOC) to arrive. That's just a letter asking us to confirm that we indeed want to adopt our son. We sign it and overnight it back to China. Once they receive it, they will send out our Invitation to Travel letter. This usually happens in 2-2 1/2 weeks from the time they receive our LOC. Our agency will then make all the necessary appointments in China with the US Consulate and then we arrange our travel! I'm thinking it will be February or March before we travel. The Chinese New Year falls on February 7 this time around, so I know nothing will be processed during that week. I don't know how much that will delay us, but I know all things happen in God's perfect timing! Just can't wait to meet Josiah!


4 comments:
What a beautiful family! I can't wait to see all of you together with little Josiah!
Thank you so much for including us in the wonderful "journey to Josiah". We are so anxious to meet, hold, and "love on" him as I know you are. Our love and prayers continue for you all.
Lisa, I'm new to blogging - didn't think to have the password be something that would identify me. So carley8064 is Joanne. Love you!
What a nice picture! How did you get everyone to cooperate????
Post a Comment