We had a wonderful trip to Alpine, AZ this past weekend. The kids got to play with their cousins, catch critters, go hiking, roast marshmallows and build forts. It was so much fun! We are really loving our new trailer which allows us to take these trips. There's no way I'd go for a tent with five little kids in 30 degree weather overnight! Josiah loved playing with all the kids and he especially loved going on the quad for a ride with YeYe or Daddy. He sat on that quad even after the ride was over. He just loved it! Luke built an awesome fort with Daddy and we enjoyed a marshmallow roast under it's canopy. The kids thought that was awesome! Luke also got bit by a little non-venomous snake. He was really proud of that bite, once he quit crying! It just left a little scratch thankfully! Jack loved playing baseball and catching grasshoppers. He was always moving and was his cousin Jonah's shadow! Kaia had a lot of fun coloring with the girls and also loved going on the quad with Daddy. Noah got to hang out with cousins Austin and Eli and friend Craig. They played baseball, football and ladder ball. He didn't ever want to leave camp! Scott and I had a great time too! We got a couple of hours away from the kids to go on a quad ride of our own. We walked in the rain and stalked elk. It was a lot of fun just to be together without the rest of the crew!:) We also hiked into our old camping spot where I joined the family camping trip for the first time 13 years ago! It was fun to be there and to take in all of the beautiful scenery. What a walk down memory lane! Anyway, enjoy the photos from the trip!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow you guys sure know how to have fun. I love camping and I sure have missed not going this year. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I LOVE YOU~ You are amazing and you said what I feel daily in the most beautiful way. I love your example! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment