Monday, January 21, 2008

LOC Is Here!!!!!




I got the call this afternoon that our LOC had arrived! Tiffany, from our adoption agency, was shocked that it was here this early. We were at 12 weeks of waiting to the day. What a wonderful surprise! I can't wait to meet Josiah. All things happen in God's perfect timing and according to his perfect plan. The waiting is difficult, although our wait is so small in comparison to some. Our wait is almost over and I'll be united with Josiah soon!! From here, we sign the LOC and overnight it back to our agency. They in turn, overnight it to the CCAA in China. From there, our Travel Approval will be issued in about 1-4 weeks from the time the CCAA receives our LOC. Once we have our Travel Approval, our agency will make all the neccessary appointments in China and then we can book our tickets and off we go!!!WHOOHOO!!!!

No comments: