
Pictures: Logan in Iraq and Logan and Jen's wedding in March 2008
As I had my morning cup of coffee and watched the news coverage of the 7th anniversary of the September 11th attacks, I remembered what it felt like to watch those events unfold 7 years ago. In the midst of such heartache and loss, there were such incredible acts of love, sacrifice and courage. In the days following the attacks, I would choke up at the sight of our flag, flying proudly with hope against the backdrop of devastation. I'm so proud of my little brother, Logan, who serves along side others to protect and defend this country, who provide the very freedom that our flag stands for. He is our hero! He is currently serving his fourth tour in Iraq with the 101st Airborne out of Ft. Campbell and is due home in December. He will be returning to his sweet wife, Jen. They will finally be able to start their life together as newlyweds! Please say a prayer today for all of our men and women who give so much on our behalf. Thinking of them and of their families today!
Uncle Logan with Kaia, Noah and Luke


1 comment:
I will keep Logan in my thoughts and prayers. My son is also in Iraq, in the 101st. First deployment and should be home by Christmas! Take care and God Bless you and them!
Post a Comment