I got the call from our agency at 10:48am today to say that our Travel Approval was in their hands! We are now tentatively scheduled to leave for China on March 7th. Our dates will be firmed up when our agency hears back from the U.S. Consulate to confirm our consulate appointment. We will most likely leave the 7th, the consulate
appoinment will determine our departure date for home. I cannot believe that I will have Josiah in my arms in 2 weeks and 2 days time!!! AHH!!! I am so excited to finally see my sweet boy in person and to be able to hold him after all of this time.
Please pray for his adjustment, for Scott and the kids at home and for our safe travel to and from China. We are so blessed by each of you. Thank you for all of your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yahoo! Can't wait to follow your journey to Josiah! Brings back such special memories...safe travels to you!
Hugs,
Rod, Sheri and Drew
So excited for all of you!!!
Tonni
Wooo-hoo! Have a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment