Today we left Chengdu. I had mixed feelings about taking Josiah from his home, but am so excited to start our life with him. Josiah did pretty good on the airplane. He had to be busy the entire 1hr. 50min. flight, so it was a constant circus act on my part to keep him entertained! He started to really fuss the last 30 minutes or so of the flight and wanted out of his seat belt. I made him stay fastened and he finally fell asleep as we descended into Guangzhou! We met Leila our guide, and Zheng Zheng proceeded to talk her ear off as we drove from the airport. Once he figures out that someone can speak Mandarin, he wants to talk to them. He yells for their attention and I have a hard time getting him to stop! Leila said that he needs to find a good date in this group of kids we have this time!
Our hotel room is gorgeous! It is huge compared to the White Swan and to the hotel we were at in Chengdu. Josiah loves the room as he can run around and play! We ate dinner at Lucy's walked around, shopped and went to bed. We're one step closer to home! I miss you kids! I love you all so much!
Love,
Lisa (Mom)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment