Well, Lisa and Grandma & Grandpa Warren are on their way to China! They are still about 2 hours out of Hong Kong at the time I am writing this. What a flight! I am sure Lisa will post with all the details. We went to the airport last night and said our goodbye's. It was pretty tough on the kids, but they are being troopers! We parked in the big lot next to the runway after we left the terminal and watched the planes takeoff until we were sure we saw Lisa's go.
They got into San Fransisco late last night and headed for Hong Kong at about 1am Arizona time. They have been in the air for almost 13 hours now. That is the only part of this trip that I am not sad that I am missing out on! Once in Hong Kong, they will have about a 4 hour layover and an almost 3 hour flight to Chengdu. We hope to hear from them soon.
All the kids slept in our room last night, and I figure it will be that way until Lisa gets back. I don't mind though, it's nice having them all around. Kaia and Jack are already asking why it's taking so long for mom to get home. I think I am in for it with those two! We are having fun though. We just can't wait to hear from Lisa and Josiah and really can't wait to meet him in a little less than 13 days.
Thanks for reading!
Scott and Kids
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment